ADVANCED Codecs 11.9.0 For Windows 7/ 8 /10 Crack Full Versio
ADVANCED Codecs for Windows 7/8/10 is an audio and video codec package. Both 32 and 64-bit versions included. The ADVANCED release contains a full suite of codecs and the STANDARD Codecs only contains the LAV filters and xy-VSFilter for subtitles.
Codecs have been a problem for most users at one time or another. This is because there has never been an ‘out of the box’ working solution that the average computer user could install and just have everything work properly from the beginning
. There are several decent codec package solutions out there, but none of them did everything I wanted. I was always in need of a tweak, adjustment, or even a re-installation just to get the ADVANCED CodecsI needed/wanted and most of the time, the file still didn’t play properly. This frustration was the basis for me to begin making a codec pack that works with ALL players.
Things the ADVANCED Codecs does that other packs cannot do . . .
1. Full-color thumbnails including FLV’s and 10bit MKV’s.
(also allows users to select at what point by percentage to grab the thumbnail)
2. Enable the Preview Pane for ALL newly enabled filetypes such as MKV and FLV.
3. Explorer properties are displayed for nonnative filetypes such as MKV and FLV
4. Updated often – and has update notification builtin
5. Allow use of the PowerDVD decoders for 32bit LiveTV in Media Center.
Support playback of MKV files on Extenders and on the Xbox One.
7. Support use of the LAV filters with the Play To function for MKV files.
8. Support playback of MOD audio files and M4A files containing ALAC
9. Supports playlist creation for use in Media Center
10. Allow users to Enable/Disable codecs installed on their system
11. Functionality such as Win7D SFilterTweaker builtin.
12. Support ‘Add to Windows Media Player List’ using right-click on all files such as MKV.
I have also released x64 versions of the settings application so these codec adjustments are completely independent of each other and can co-exist together on x64 systems.
The Settings Application is 100% UAC compliant ADVANCED Codecs.
Restricted access is enforced. (User Account Control)
The Application allows each user to maintain individual codec settings while at the same time seamlessly integrating any administrative commands directly into the user’s account. New users accounts are detected upon opening the Application and automatically inherit the Administrators settings.
Please use the menu across the top of the page and listed to the left to navigate this website.
To directly contact the developer, Shark007, click the donation button to reveal an email address. You can also choose to use the Forums to seek assistance on an individual basis or leave a comment.
How To Install?
if you like and love my Articale then please leave us to comment your comment is our one step for success so please share and enjoy the software