Davinci Resolve 15 Animation Tutorial Information Download
This new version gives colorists an entirely new LUT browser for quickly previewing and applying LUTs, along with new shared nodes that are linked so when one is changed they all change, multiple playheads for quickly referencing different shots in a program, over 10x performance improvement for stabilization, improved noise reduction, and new SuperScale HD to 8K up-rezzing. DaVinci Resolve 15 also expands HDR support with GPU accelerated Dolby Vision metadata analysis and native HDR 10+ grading controls. In addition, new ResolveFX let customers quickly patch blemishes or remove unwanted elements in a shot using smart fill technology. There are also new ResolveFX for dust and scratch removal, lens and aperture diffraction effects, and more.
- DaVinci Resolve 15 is a Free Software. I’ll show you how to download and Install your copy.
- DaVinci Resolve 15.2 will require Windows 10
- No Prior knowledge in DaVinci Resolve required
- No prior knowledge in Video Editing, Color Correction, and Grading, Visual Effects or Motion is required. It’s all covered in the Course.
- A 1080p (at least) Screen Resolution is highly recommended to work in Davinci Resolve and to preview the course.
- I will provide you, free of charge, professionally shot videos to create your own project (from video editing to color correction and Grading)