What is PhpStorm 201.4865.19?
PhpStorm Early is an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for PHP and web developers, which is engineered by JetBrains. It is not available free of cost. It supports PHP 201and the above versions. PhpStorm is built on the IntelliJ IDEA platform, which is written in Java.
JetBrains PhpStorm is an innovative and cross-platform IDE that become popular over the last couple of years. It is perfect for working with
Drupal, Symfony, Laravel, WordPress, Zend Framework,
Joomla, CakePHP, and other frameworks. PhpStorm 2019.1.3 is the latest version of the PhpStorm.
PhpStorm = WebStorm + PHP + DB/SQL
You can use them to evaluate the features which will be added to the next release. Please use the PhpStorm issue tracker to report bugs and suggest features.
We can then resolve the issues and make the finished product to the highest standard for you.
Note: PhpStorm is not free of cost. It is available for 30 days free trial.
Key Features of PhpStorm
- Complete development environment
Most PHP developers do not work with PHP only,
- PhpStorm makes it easy for developers to work with all languages,
- by providing code completion and syntax highlighting support.
- Support multiple PHP Framework
PhpStorm is a perfect choice if you use PHP frameworks.
- It integrates effectively with lots of frameworks like Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony2, and Yii –
- all of these frameworks are also supported by Future Hosting?s PHP Framework application server.
- to say nothing of Great version control Integration
PhpStorm provides full support for a large range of version control systems, most importantly included – GitHub and Git. Programmers can branch and merge from within the IDE.
Additionally, PhpStorm also includes excellent
- equally important FTP support that the code can be uploaded to a remote server within a few seconds.
- Database Support
PhpStorm provides tools and code assistance
- features for working with SQL and databases in your projects. It connects with the database, edits table data, executes queries,
- and even analyzes the schemas with UML diagrams.
- Debugging and Testing
Zero-configuration debugging makes it easy to debug the application.
- PHPUnit supports to develop and run unit tests right from your IDE. Profile the applications
- with Xdebug and Zend Debugger and check aggregated reports.
includes a number of new features that make PHP-based application more pleasant. The first and foremost feature is that it offers full support for PHP 7, another exciting new feature is the Docker integration. Developers can easily handle Docker containers from inside the IDE.
It is a powerful feature of 10 that makes it easy to build development and deployment environments that can run almost on any Linux server.
Benefits of using
- Projects are scanned quickly and accurately.
- We are able to perform auto-compilation based on the existing class and functions really fast.
- in the light of an Excellent project-wide search option.
- Best tracing option for inheritance.
- first, second, the third Search has lots of options and searchable.
- We can organize the search result according to file, directory, and other several options.
- Excellent built-in comparison tool with syntax highlighting.
- Clear matching brace highlight available.
- coupled with Useful alert available,
- which pops up over the editor to tells us that something might not be configured properly.
- in like manner Minimum 2GB RAM
- as a matter of fact, 4GB recommended
- not only … but also Window 10/8/7/Vista/XP (64 bit)
- in the first place 1024×768 screen resolution.
How to install
Step 1: Download the latest version of JetBrains 2019.1.3 from the following link https://www.jetbrains.com//download/#section=windows for 30 days free trial. You can choose any platform (Window, Linux, and macOS) as per your need.
You Laso Like this FL Studio