Evernote 220.127.116.1138 Beta/ Evernote 18.104.22.16889 – Note Manager
Evernote helps you capture and prioritize ideas, projects, and to-do lists, so nothing falls through the cracks. Manage everything from big projects to personal moments. Capture ideas and inspiration in notes, voice, and pictures. Never lose track of your tasks and deadlines.
Evernote makes it easy to remember things big and small from your everyday life using your computer, phone, tablet, and the web. It is an intuitive note management app that offers you a single place for the organization, easy input and quick retrieval of all types of notes and clippings.
With Evernote, you can conveniently capture and quickly find typed or handwritten memos; excerpts from Web pages, documents, and emails; passwords, phone messages, and to do’s; brainstorms, sketches, camera phone snapshots; and more.
Evernote provides a unique approach by storing all different types and formats of notes on an endless, virtual roll of paper.
With this innovation, you can quickly find any note by sight – without having to open notes individually – either by a single click on any date in the Time Band or by using Evernote’s handy Accelerator Scroller.
- Keep everything in sync. With Evernote, all of your notes, web clips, files and images are made available on every device and computer you use.
- Remember the things you like. Save everything cool and exciting you see online and in the real world. Snap a photo, record some audio and save it.
- Save favorite webpages. Save entire webpages to your Evernote account with our nifty web clipper browser extensions. You get the whole page: text, images, and links.
- Research better. Collect information from anywhere into a single place. From text notes to web pages to files to snapshots, everything is always at your fingertips.
- Work with friends and colleagues. Share your notes and collaborate on projects with friends, colleagues, and classmates.
- Plan your next trip. Keep all of your itineraries, confirmations, scanned travel documents, maps, and plans in Evernote, so you’ll have them when you need them.
Changes in Evernote 6.19 Beta 1:
- Automated file splitting on the export of index files. We are making it easier to backup and import files, especially on file systems that do not support large files or systems with low memory…
- Security update
- Fixed an error in export option when selecting all notes (Ctrl + A)
- Cursor jumps to the beginning of note body during sync while editing the note in the shared notebook
- Fixed an issue with changing Evernote DB location
Changes in Evernote 6.18:
- Added some new shortcuts, like:
- FindEvernote: Ctrl+Shift+F
- CaptureScreen: Ctrl+Alt+S
- copy selection: Ctrl+Shift+Alt+A
- Printing a note with a PDF in it no longer prints a blank page first. Take that, “Big Paper”!
- We embiggened the “Save as template” icon, so it’s easier to see on HiDPI (that’s really high resolution) screens. Yay, buzzwords!
- Files you drag into Evernote will now stay where you put them. Seems obvious, right? We thought so too.