Apple iTunes 126.96.36.199 For Windows / macOS Download
Apple iTunes macOS Catalina gives you more of everything you love about Mac. Experience music, TV, and podcasts in three all-new Mac apps. Enjoy your favourite iPad apps now on your Mac. Extend your workspace and expand your creativity with iPad and Apple Pencil. And discover smart new features in the apps you use every day. Now you can take everything you do above and beyond.
Forget rifling through stacks of CDs or flipping through channels. iTunes puts your entire music and video collection a mere click away, giving you an all-access pass to thousands of hours of digital entertainment. Browse. Organize. Play. All from your Mac or PC.
View your library by artist, album, episode, year, rating — any way you want. Find what you’re looking for with a quick search that reveals results as you type.
Turn CDs into digital music by importing them to iTunes. Organize your entire collection with custom playlists.
Shuffle songs to mix up your groove. Listen to music from other computers on your network. Play video using onscreen controls.
iTunes can also be used to sync your content on your iPod, iPhone, and other Apple devices.
Mobile Device Service
- Available for: Windows 7 and later
- Impact: A user may gain access to protected parts of the file system
- Description: The issue was addressed with improved permissions logic.
- CVE-2020-3861: Andrea Pierini (@decoder_it), Christian Danieli (@padovah4ck)
- PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor with support for SSE2 and 512MB of RAM
- standard-definition video from iTunes Store, Intel Pentium D or faster processor, 512MB of RAM, and a DirectX 9.0–compatible video card is required
- play 720p HD video, iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Door faster processor, 1GB of RAM, an Intel GMA X3000, ATI Radeon X1300, or NVIDIA GeForce 6150 better is required
- 1080p HD video, a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo faster processor, 2GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X4500HD, ATI Radeon HD 2400, NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS better required
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 greater; 1280×800 or greater required to play an iTunes LP iTunes Extras
- 16-bit sound card speakers
- Internet connection to use Apple Music, the iTunes Store, iTunes Extras
- iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or backup CDs or DVDs. Songs from the Apple Music catalogue burned to a CD.
- Windows 7 or later
- 64-bit editions of Windows require the iTunes 64-bit installer
- 400MB of available disk space
- Some third-party visualizers may no longer be compatible with this version of iTunes. Please contact the developer for an updated visualizer that is compatible with iTunes 12.1 or later.
- Apple Music, iTunes Store, and iTunes Match availability may vary by country
- Apple Music trial requires sign-up and is available for new subscribers only. Plan automatically renews after trial.