Snap Camera HDR 1.9.0 A free program for windows
Snap Camera by Lens Studio lets you connect to a massive library of Snapchat AR filters and apply them to other live streams and web call applications. This way you can customize your appearance and play during Zoom, MS Teams, or Skype calls.
Many options available
This free desktop app works on Windows and Mac. The basic principle is simple. Like Webcamoid, it allows you to apply filters to your videos.
However, with this app, you get access to lenses, AR filters from Snapchat. In addition, you will find several original lenses designed by the creators of this tool.
Snap Camera comes with a wide range of potential applications. You don’t need a Snapchat account to use its filters. As with ManyCam, most applications that use your webcam work with this program.
You can power it in combination with the most popular streaming platforms like Twitch. It also works with more business-oriented web call apps like Zoom, Skype, and Google Hangouts.
Once you install this program, it’s time to use it with other apps. They should automatically recognize the Snap Camera that you choose as the default webcam. Please note that if another app is already running, you need to restart it first.
Different lenses will be displayed under your image on the webcam. Click on the one you want to use and it will be easily applied to your video. For easier access, you can select your favorite lenses by tapping the star icon at the top of the tile or by setting up keyboard shortcuts.
The settings made by the user
The lens library continued to grow and surpassed the likes of YouCam because Snap Camera accepts user requests. Lens Studio has all the tools you need to create it. Also, when your offer passes, you can share the lenses with your friends.
Overall, Snap Camera is a fun tool to spice up your boring web meeting days. Finally, it brings complexity and a huge number of filters to the desktop, which is a novelty, and it works easily on all devices.
– You can see what effects will be applied and cancel the effect at any time from the history menu
– Share the image with any other app like Facebook or Google+ by clicking the Share icon
– Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and higher)
– Quick image mode instantly captures photos in preview resolution.
– Capture still images during video recording (if supported)
– Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom in
– Automatic torch mode for recording video in low light
– Use advanced video settings to record videos in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
– Stable shooting mode takes a picture only when the camera is completely stationary
High dynamic range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that allows you to shoot scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes multiple photos with different exposures and combines them to make a single HDR photo. The app can additionally save the original exposures and open the HDR editor.
Snap Camera 1.9.0 for Windows
Windows 8.1,Windows 10,Windows 7,Windows 8
Fixes for Android P
Up to 15 frame HDR