MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio is designed for fast editing and enhanced creativity, VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum empowers your creative process with versatile editing tools and an incredibly powerful feature set. Work in Standard Definition, High Definition, or step up to 4K and your video effects, composites, and text elements will shine with precision.
With unlimited tracks, you’ll never run out of room to satisfy your creativity. Add additional tracks as needed to organize your project, and capitalize on your creativity with powerful compositing tools, the new Picture-in-Picture plug-in, and much more.
What’s New in Version 18 / New Features:
- Color Grading window: Several color-related Video Event FX (including Color Wheels, Color Curves, HSL and many more) are combined in a dedicated screen area that is easily shown or hidden with a toolbar button. To save you a lot of clicks it can stay open to apply the desired color grading to the different events, instead of opening each event’s FX chain and loading the color FX separately.
- Improved Storyboard functionality: You can add the same piece of media to a single Storyboard, and thumbnails reflect the in point of the media that is used in the timeline.
- Improved Video FX, Transitions Media Generator windows: Effects can be filtered by category and provider, you search effect name mark favorites to quickly find your favorite effect.
Black Bar Fill plug-in:
- Fill the black bars created
- when inserting upright video or images into your movie with a blurred copy of the image.
- Warp Flow transition/Smart Split:
- The Warp Flow transition automatically fixes jump cuts by synthesizing movement. The Smart Split command cuts out parts of
- an event and applies the Warp Flow transition to conceal the cut.
- Lens Correction plug-in to compensate
- distortions from wide-angle lens systems as used in action cams.
- Adjustable Color temperature enhancement to White Balance plug-in.
- Audio synchronization for Multicam:
- Synchronize Multicam footage
- by analyzing and matching the audio track of the recordings.
- Experimental MKV support.
- 10 bit intermediate format
- NVENC 10-bit HEVC rendering
- Hardware decoding for AVC and HEVC
User Interface improvements:
- You’ll get a warning when you delete a track that has events on it.
- Hi-DPI interface improvements: The High DPI mode now defaults to ovie Studio Platinum17
- You can display the Event length header of timeline events. Find it hamburger menu for each event or under the View menu.
- Temporarily ignore event grouping when moving an event: Hold both the left and right mouse buttons you drag the event to move it independently from other group members.
- There’s a new indicator event to show Media FX applied to the media the event holds (find it in the event hamburger menu)
You will be asked to confirm if you click cancel in a render process.
- New, task-specific, default layouts / Dashboard:
- Easy editing modes for beginners work with a simplified version of the user interface that shows only the most important controls for a step-by-step walk-through from adding media to the final movie, everything put together in the Dashboard window. The Guided Video Creator from the Welcome Screen takes you through these steps.
- VEGAS Screen Capture utility:
- Record video streams from your browser or video game.
- Motion tracking: Track motion in a scene and let other events or text follow the movement.
- Super-smooth slow-motion (optical flow and morphing) with the VEGAS Slow Motion plug-in
System Requirements and Technical Details
- on the other hand, You need a 64-bit version of one of the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation
- of course …, but 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- different from USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- in contrast 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU
- although this may be true Windows-compatible sound card