Malwarebytes 184.108.40.20639 Build 10666 Premium With Crack [Win/Mac]
- 1 Features:
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA, formerly ExploitShield by ZeroVulnerabilityLabs, protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology shields your browser and applications in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its subsequent security patch. Easy to install and lightweight. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA now and crush the most dangerous breed of malware attack.
Protects Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera browsers
- Protects browser components, including Java, Adobe Reader, Flash, and Shockwave
- Defends against drive-by download attacks
- Shields vulnerable applications, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader, Apple Quicktime, and VLC Player
- engine (DLL) code re-write to improve stability and compatibility.
- mitigations DEP Enforcement, Anti-heap spraying, and BottomUp ASLR.
- new Layer0 “Application Hardening” protections.
- Layer1 new generic ROP protection mitigations.
- Added Layer1 new StackPivoting 64bit protection mitigation.
- Layer2 new caller mitigations for 64bits.
- Layer3 new application behavior mitigations.
- Added trial mode to allow for testing of the Premium version.
- Doesn’t use a signature database—no need for constant updating
- Blocks unknown and common exploit kits, including Blackhole, Sakura, Phoenix, and Incognito
- Added Quarantine of blocked payloads from Layer3 detections.
- filename details for default and custom shields.
- Added graphics user interface bitmaps.
- Added new “Protection stopped” traybar balloon.
- The added new counter which counts apps instead of processes.
Changes in Malwarebytes 3.8.3 (2019-06-29):
- Improved detection and remediation techniques
Main issues fixed
- Fixed: MBAMService connectivity issue in the presence of 3rd party LSPs (Identity Cloaker, HideMyIP)
- GSOD related to MWAC DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
- the issue where Web Protection would continue to block/unblock whitelisted URLs until the machine was rebooted
- an issue where Web Protection could interfere with IPv6 connectivity
- MB3 erroneously registers with Windows Security Center on Windows 10 1903
- KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a) BSOD that occurs during rootkit scan
- minor issues with multi-language support
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Languages Available: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.