Office Tool Plus 22.214.171.124 Free Download Full Version
Office Tool Plus 7 Benefits
- Configure the Office installation, as well as customize the installed C2R products, such as adding and removing components, language packs, etc.
- Download the Office installation package or the language pack, which can be downloaded using the official programs Thunder, Aria or Microsoft.
- Configure your current Office, change the update channel, delete the product language, or delete the product, or use the built-in scripts or tools to clean the Office
- Activate your office. Easily set the product key and configure your KMS server address or convert the Office version. (PS: the tool does not have a built-in KMS activation, it simply provides the ability to configure a KMS server.)
Overview of Office Tool Plus 7 Features
- MS Office 2016 -> Standard, Pro Plus, Mondo, Professional, Personal, Home Business, Home Student, O365 ProPlus, O365 Business, O365 Small Business, O365 Home Premium
- MS Office 2019 -> Standard, Pro Plus, Professional, Standard 2019 Volume, ProPlus 2019 Volume, Office 365, Home Business, Home Student
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Office Tool Plus Final / Beta Multilingual
126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.52 Beta
August 11th, 2020
MS Office 2016 – > standard, professional plus, Mondo, professional, personal, home business, student homes, Office 365, for professional plus, Office 365 in business, Office 365 in small business, Office 365 in premium home
MS office 2019 – > standard, professional plus, professional, standard volume 2019, 2019 volume professional plus and Office 365, home business, home student
What’s new in the full version of Office Tool:
1. Documents are converted to improve.
2. Fixed that it is impossible to change the channel the updates after you save the configuration.
3. fixed an issue with the update element.
4. Fixed some issues related to creating an XML file.