Reg Organizer 8.25 Beta 2 License Key Download
Reg Organizer® is a set of efficient tools to tweak, optimize, and clean Windows, designed to effortlessly free up system resources and rev performance to the max.
The set includes a visual autostart manager, an advanced uninstaller featuring search for leftovers of the uninstalled programs in the system, functions to purge unnecessary data, a powerful registry editor to quickly search and replace keys and data, and much more – all to keep your system healthy.
- Built-in advanced software uninstaller featuring search for leftovers of the uninstalled programs in the system.
- Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- System and Privacy Cleanup tools let you automatically remove unnecessary and private data from your system.
- Ability to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
Registry editor for viewing and editing. the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values. exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case, its keys can be left in the registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn’t be identified by other similar programs.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry. Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before .adding their contents to the system registry. Reg Organizer presents. the file contents in the tree-like form.helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the registry.
- Functional registry file editor. allowing you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP – 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- RAM: from 256Mb
- Disk space: 50Mb
- Administrator rights