- 0.1 SC chafed By Move To Place CM Sindh, Other Government officials’ Names On ECL
- 0.2 “Audit this choice, take it back before the bureau,
- 0.3 A two-part seat containing.
- 0.4 “By what method will you legitimize putting the names of 172 individuals on the ECL?” he requested.
- 0.5 “Maybe we should place four ministers’ names on the ECL so that there is a balance,” the chief justice suggested.
- 0.6 “What if the chief minister has to travel to Turkey with the prime minister?” the chief justice asked.
- 1 Share this:
The Incomparable Court on Monday .requested the government .bureau to audit its choice to put the names of Sindh. Boss Priest Murad Ali Shah and different lawmakers. on the Leave Control Rundown (ECL).
State Pastor for Inside Shehryar Afridi additionally .showed up under the steady gaze of the court. today after Boss Equity of Pakistan. Mian Saqib Nisar called him over the arrangement of 172 suspects. — who was named in an illegal tax avoidance trick — on the ECL?
” the central equity stated while. requesting the request with respect to the arrangement of. suspects’ names .on the ECL to be submitted in court.
A two-part seat containing.
A few fat cats, including Zardari, his sister Faryal Talpur, the previous leader of Summit Bank Hussain Lawai and Omni Gathering’s Anwar Majeed, have been designated for the situation. Property mogul Riaz, his child-in-law Zain, Sindh Boss Clergyman Murad Ali Shah, and PPP Director Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari have additionally been incorporated into the test.
Speaking to the attorney general, Justice Nisar said.”You placed the name of the chief minister of the second largest province on the ECL. Tomorrow, you will place the name of National Accountability Bureau’s (NAB) chairman on the ECL and tell him to continue working.”
“Maybe we should place four ministers’ names on the ECL so that there is a balance,” the chief justice suggested.
The attorney general claimed the JIT that had recommended placing suspects’ names on the no-fly list. “This confusion created by JIT,” he said added the JIT head Ahsan Sadiq had “expressed reservations” a letter.
“What if the chief minister has to travel to Turkey with the prime minister?” the chief justice asked.
He said JIT had given its recommendations 16 cases investigated. It recommended NAB investigate further and file a reference.