Use this app to remotely control other devices
TeamViewer For Android Do you want to log in to this device remotely? > Download the QuickSupport app
Remote control to another computer, smartphone or tablet while you are on the road!
TeamViewer provides easy, fast, and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
TeamViewer apps for Android cover all applications related to remote support and remote access, as well as digital collaboration. It staff can provide comprehensive remote support because they can manage computers unattended from a mobile device. This allows them to easily deal with hardware failures or sudden requests when they are on the go.
In the same way, you can help customers and employees solve problems with Android systems quickly and efficiently. In addition, TeamViewer helps you connect mobile devices, office PCs, and other digital devices in the perfect way for your daily tasks when working on the go or from home with Android’s remote access and instant file transfer capabilities.
Private users can use TeamViewer for Android for free to help friends and family with computer problems or access their own files on their home computer from anywhere.
– Manage computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely, as if you are sitting right in front of them
— Provide spontaneous support or administer unattended computers (such as servers)
– Remote control of other mobile devices (Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
– Screen sharing and full remote control of other devices
– Intuitive touch and control gestures
– File transfer in both directions
– Manage computers and contacts
– Real-time audio and HD video transmission
– Highest security standards: 256-bit AES session encoding, 2048-bit RSA key exchange
– Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. on the device you want to connect, download Notepad
3. Enter the ID from the QuickSupport app in the ID field and connect