The intuitive Asset Editor manages your materials in one place and features new, advanced materials. Add variety to scene entourage, such as plants and trees, by randomizing proxy objects. Plus, the new and powerful asset-management features will help streamline your workflow.
Render 2x faster thanks to V-Ray Next’s speed and performance optimizations. Plus, enjoy quicker-than-ever renders with additional GPU-ready features. Use the new NVIDIA AI Denoiser to instantly remove noise while rendering and make close to real-time iterations.
V-Ray Next 4.30.02 for 3ds Max 2016-2021
92 of the top 100 architecture firms in the world look to V-Ray to visualize their designs for the tallest buildings, most sustainable homes and smartest cities. It means having 3DS Max without V-Ray is like having a car without wheels.
V-Ray comes with all the lighting, shading, and rendering tools you need to create professional, photoreal imagery and animation. Work the way you want – without interruption. V-Ray’s seamless 3ds Max integration keeps your workflow fluid and smooth.
Work the way you want – without interruption. V-Ray’s seamless 3ds Max integration keeps your workflow fluid and smooth. V-Ray puts you in the driver seat. You’re in control. With V-Ray’s versatile features, you can choose the best approach for your scene.
Features of V-Ray Next 4 for 3ds Max 2016-2020
- A handy and world renowned 3D modelling software application.
- Provides you a comprehensive set of tools for creating impressive scenes.
- They are specifically designed for the game developers and visual artists.
- I got an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Pipeline and workflow support.
- Supports MAXScript scripting language which automates the repetitive tasks.
- We got Scene Explorer which ensures a hierarchical view of scene design.
- Includes PhysX Nvidia right body dynamics and a flexible plugin structure.
Overview of V-Ray Next 4 for Revit Features
- High-quality visuals are crucial to communicating ideas throughout the design process.
- Quickly make traditional, monochromatic studies with suitable material overrides.
- Automatically analyzes your scene to optimize Rendering, so you get the best quality in less time.
- This lighting algorithm dramatically speeds up rendering in scenes containing many lights.
- Easily visualize real-world illumination values (lux) with the new Lighting Analysis render element.
- Simulate photographic cameras from Revit’s native camera views.
- Add that extra touch of photorealism with real-world camera lens effects such as bloom and glare.
- Emphasize a particular part of your rendered model with advanced camera effects like DOF and vignetting.
V-Ray Next Build 4.20.02 for Rhinoceros 5-6-7
Furthermore, with its full suite of tools, you can render anything and everything — from quick design concepts to your most detailed 3D models. This tool is straightforward to learn and easy to use; V-Ray works seamlessly with Rhino’s versatile 3D modelling tools.
Features of V-Ray for Rhino
- Render while you design. See results right away as you adjust lights, materials and cameras.
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%
- realistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray’s powerful and fast global illumination.
- natural and artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
- Realistic daylight for any time and any location.
- Depth to your images with realistic atmospheric effects.
- VR content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Create great-looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- realistic grass, fabrics and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
- Render quick cutaways and cross-sections with V-Ray Clipper.
V-Ray Next Build 4.20.02 for SketchUp 2016-2020
V-Ray for SketchUp 4 Overview
With a full suite of creative tools, V-Ray lets you render anything and everything – from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes. Using V-Ray for SketchUp you can get access to over 600 photorealistic, drag-and-drop materials too.
V-Ray for SketchUp is easy to use and delivers great results. You can use it to make anything – from 3D diagrams to high-quality images – the possibilities are up to you.
Features of V-Ray for SketchUp 4
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%. Now supports denoising after rendering.
- Render photorealistic rooms and interiors with powerful and fast global illumination.
- Render any type of natural or artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
- Simply light your scenes with a single HDR (high-dynamic-range) image of its environment.
- Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Create great-looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Select from over 500 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project.
- Track render history and fine-tune colour, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s frame buffer.
- Render your scene as separate passes for more artistic control in your image-editing software.
- Create realistic grass, fabrics, and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
General Added support for Revit 2021
Asset Editor updated to version 1.0.1
License Server updated to version 4.10.01
Chaos Cloud client app updated to version 4.10.01
Added ability to save view-specific V-Ray settings
support for RTX GPU devices
-General Implemented Batch Rendering
Interactive performance when modifying materials
Lighting Added support for Revit animated Solar Study
Optimized export of IES files
-in spite of Camera Added ability to review and transfer auto EV & White Balance values
-at the same time, Appearance Manager Modified Fur workflow/Adding Fur moved to the Materials tab
Added Pick Material tool
on the contrary, ability to filter materials by V-Ray Fur assignment
ability to create V-Ray Fur
Sharp Isotropic filter to bitmap filter types
on the other hand Library materials migrated to the latest version with optimized shader structure
-of course …, but Asset Editor Optimized performance when deleting materials
different from Removed Translucency attributes option from SSS and Blend materials
in contrast, although this may be true Settings Added ability to purge all V-Ray data from within the Revit project
additionally UX/UI Redesigned Current View selector
furthermore, UX/UI Renamed Acquire/Release License buttons to Enable/Disable V-Ray
similarly Geometry Tessellation sliders to one
General Rendering of Revit families (.rfa files) causes an exception
Resolution Width/Height are calculated twice when selecting a new 3D View
Wrong output in Current view list after a view is deleted in a workshare project
Exception in AppGlobals when retrieving ActiveRevitDocument
when acquiring a license after Save As
Unhandled exception when entering random characters in the View Selector
correspondingly InvalidObjectException when getting data from Extensible Storage
Fur settings reset to default on project reopen
comparatively Specific settings appear in the default list even though their values are default
Missing interval in default RGB colour values requires an additional reset to default
likewise, Some geometries disappear after adding steel connections
Revit duct system elements render in a wrong material-Asset Editor Deleting assets does not function in succession
of course, Displacement attribute disappears after renaming a material
-Lights Enabling Artificial Lights Overrides during Interactive crashes the renderer
-Lights Expanding image preview reverts the Dome Light image to the default
-Camera Auto EV and White Balance affect Interactive Rendering
-Interactive Rendering Wrong export when copying Revit links during interactivе
the positioning of proxies when in nested Revit link
Disabling Can be overridden does not work when override is enabled
to say nothing of Vaccine geometries appear after Reveal Hidden Elements is enabled
not to mention Show/hide overriding V-Ray object based on corresponding Revit element state
in the light of RPCs are exported twice on Interactive rendering start
first, second, third The wrong result on GPU when turning Environment Light off
coupled with VFB The image is saved to the active project instead of the corresponding one
-in like manner Render Last fails to re-export Revit data when the project context has been changed
-as a matter of fact, UX/UI Fixed behaviour of three-state checkboxes
not only … but also I Selected user label remains after settings import from Project Storage
in the first place Leap in Camera window width when White Balance is set to Incandescent
Technical Details and System Requirements
- together with Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- moreover Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- by the same token RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- equally important Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended