Veritas Backup Exec 20.4.1188.2217 Crack with Mac
This isn’t simply a backup. This is a powerful, adaptable, dependable business enterprise. Data protection which goes beyond backup and retrieval. Veritas Backup Exec makes it possible to navigate into the cloud, which provides instant security for Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016, also saves time, cost, and tools across your whole infrastructure. This usually means you could concentrate on what matters most: your own small business.
Veritas Backup Exec 20.4.1188.2217
It is not the only backup. It is a powerful, adaptable, reliable business. Data protection which goes beyond backup and retrieval. Veritas Backup Exec makes it possible to migrate into the cloud, provides you instant security for Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016, also empowers time, resource and cost savings throughout your entire infrastructure. As a consequence, you can concentrate on what matters most: your own small business. It’s intended for applications, servers, and workstations throughout the network.
Veritas Backup Exec 20 introduced a brand new user interface and varies in workflows in the preceding edition. Additionally, in addition, it includes scaling the Backup Exec surroundings and extending the platform and attribute support.
It is not the only backup.
It is a powerful, adaptable, reliable business. Data protection which goes beyond backup and retrieval. Veritas Backup Exec makes it possible to migrate into the cloud, provides instant security for Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016, also empowers time, resource and cost savings throughout your whole infrastructure. As a consequence, you can concentrate on what matters most: your own small business.
Backup and recovery you can trust
Veritas understands that data is critical to your business. Without access to it productivity declines, customers are let down, or – worse still – lost permanently. With Backup Exec you can be confident that the experience and expertise of delivering the market-leading mid-market backup and recovery product for over 30 years result in a solution that is trusted by over two million organizations in over two hundred countries around the world.
IT pros trust Backup Exec because:
– Simple licensing, management and upgrade means less time is spent ‘doing’ backup
– Commitment to new platform support within 60 days helps to leverage the latest technologies
– Users have performed over 800 million backups and more than 7 million restores
Confidently Protect Your Microsoft Cloud
A 2016 survey conducted by Spiceworks revealed that in the next three years, 78% of organizations will be making use of the public cloud. Microsoft’s cloud-ready operating environment requires cloud-ready backup to protect every byte, regardless of where it is: virtual, physical or cloud. With powerful and flexible capabilities, Backup Exec 16 accompanies you on your journey to the cloud.
Backup Exec delivers immediate support:
– Microsoft Cloud operating environment – Windows Server 2016, Hyper-V 2016 and Azure
– Data protection options for D2C, D2D2C, and C2C
– Direct access to hot and cool Azure storage tiers
Leverage powerful, flexible protection in a single, unified interface that is trusted around the world to secure and manage virtual, physical and cloud platforms. Whether you are deploying the latest Windows operating system and hypervisor or migrating to Microsoft Azure, Backup Exec is the logical choice.
Backup to the future: A Spiceworks report
With more choices than ever of where to store and protect data, almost all organizations today rely on a patchwork of technology infrastructures.
In conjunction with Spiceworks, Veritas surveyed over 900 IT professionals on data protection trends across virtual, physical, and cloud platforms. Among the findings in the report:
– Backup of data and applications on physical systems still accounts for 47% of the market, but not for long.
– An estimated 10% of data will move to cloud-based systems in the next 3 years, but we’re not all taking the same route.
– Some are moving directly to the cloud, and while others are moving to virtual first.
- Auto delete expired backup on disk storage
- Complete simplified disaster system recovery
- Comprehensive monitoring and easy mechanisms
- Configurable, convenient backup scheduling
- Create a simplified disaster recovery disk image
- Creation of backup and restore jobs, etc.
- Helps you migrate to cloud (protection)
- Manage virtual, physical and cloud platforms
- Monitor and manage all of your backup tasks
- Powerful and flexible cloud capabilities
- Scheduled backups across the network, and more.
- View statistics for your entire backup tasks
- And so much more.
What’s new in Veritas Backup Exec 20:
- New fast backup and Instant Recovery for VMware and Hyper-V
- protection for Windows Server 20 and Hyper-V 2016
- New streamlined interface improves workflow and efficiency
- Othe bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows 8.1/ 10 (client) and Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 2 GHz multi-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 1.9 GB disk space
How to install/Activate:
- Unpack and install Veritas Backup Exec 20
- Burn to DVD or just mount the iso image
- Don’t run yet, exit the program if running
- Merge the reg file (Double click > Yes)
- Restart your computer (important), enjoy!